MyCupKates

Friday 3 June 2011

Blueberry Cupcake

Blueberry Cupcake

Blueberry cakes with
berry & lemon butter cream frosting

The blueberry cake is made from canola oil & yoghurt.
I tried the cupcakes with chocolate chip on the top.
It seemed to work well together so it got me thinking it would be great if I put my chocolate frosting on the blueberry cupcakes. 

Blueberries are one of my favourite fruits. When blueberry's season comes, I go to Flemington market and buy them in bulk. In the morning, I make a blueberry milkshake ; healthy version.

It is quite simple to make.
No sugar, just natural ingredients..
2 table spoonful of blueberries with 3 table spoonful of natural yoghurt and one and a half cup of milk. I share it with my husband in the morning.
By the way I had a cup of coffee with the blueberry cupcake. It was very relaxing moment for me until my little baby Gemma woke up from her bed. Hahaha. Have a delicious day with my blog!!




No comments:

Post a Comment