MyCupKates

Sunday 24 July 2011

Mary Poppins Musical

My dear friend Allie
Hello. This is Kate from MyCupKates. 
I'd like to share about my experience of  the musical 'Mary Poppins.'
By the way, this is not about cupcakes( it happens not often though.)^^
Last night, I went to see the musical Mary Poppins.
I must say, it was brilliant & fantastic!!
It is something you must watch!!
The performance was very entertaining. Some magical things happen as well.
In the middle of it, a boy next to us kept asking his mum, " Mum! How did she do it??"
If you have kids over around six years old, it would be a great musical experience for kids.
If you don't have kids, don't worry. Still fantastic to have big fun.


Lots of people came to see Mary Poppins.


We loved taking pictures in the theatre.


Me and Allie
Even in the lady's room.. hahaha=D


I wasn't allowed to take any photo inside of the theatre(sorry;;)
but the mummy was brave enough to take one picture of the stage right before starting.



My lovely souvenir.. Mary Poppins' carpet bag key ring & live recording CD.
Love them>.<

I could see all the staff from the musical have worked so hard.
The stage, dancing performance, music, setting, special effects.. 
They are supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment