MyCupKates

Tuesday 12 July 2011

Teapot Cupcake Toppers



Teapot cupcake toppers

One of my dream is having a fancy tea party with sweet desserts. 
Throwing the tea party at my garden with people I love.. 
Most of all, I should buy a house with nice garden=D
I live in a unit which has a small balcony.
I'd love to have my own backyard and grow vegetables and flowers for my family.
 Someday for sure.
Back to the cupcake toppers..
Yes. I was dreaming of my tea party while making the teapot set.






I put some crystal sugar in the tea cups. It looks lovely with pink sugar.



As you see, I didn't miss a cupcake for the tea.


Tada!! My cute little cupcake!

I didn't plan to make the cupcake
 but after making the teapot set, I couldn't help myself wanting some sweets.


Check out how tiny they are.
You can compare the size with the beer cap.



You can subscribe updates of mycupkates.
Click Subscribe to post on the top of the side bar.

Also you can share some post you love through facebook or twitters.
(check out 'share sugarcup' on the side bar)

Thank you=D

2 comments: