MyCupKates

Friday 19 October 2012

Ballerina & Piano Cake


Ballerina & Piano Cake

I love this girly & cute looking Ballerina cake and enjoyed so much making it.
Every time when I bake a cake and decorate one by one, 
I end up falling in love with each cake I made..
People may call it just a cake but for me, it is more than a cake. 
It's someone's special memory in his/her life and a joy to share their unforgettable moment.


After making this cake, I looked at it and imagined that Vivienne would keep a photo of her 12th birthday with her cake made only for her and look back at her memories when she grows up.
It just makes me smile and feel warm..


Happy 12th Birthday, Vivienne.






6 comments:

  1. I'm speechless!! This cake is beautiful, its so cute!!! You've definitely made my little cousin's birthday a very memorable one! Thank you so much Kate!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much,Candice.I hope your family and Vivienne have a wonderful time and enjoy a slice of the cake. Don't forget to take lots of pictures for Vivienne:D xx

      Delete
  2. Hi Kate

    Thank you so much for making such a beautiful cake for my daughter Vivienne. I almost cried when I picked it up because it reminds me so much of her! Thanks again x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,Emily. Thanks for picking up the cake and I'm so glad that you liked the cake.. You must be so proud of Vivienne. I wish I knew my passion and what I was good at when I was her age. Very looking forward to her future as well. Hope your family had a good time^^ Thanks a lot.xx

      Delete
  3. Hi Kate , its Vivenne here. I love the cake you made for me. It looked so good i didnt want to cut it. It tastes and looks delicious!! Thanks so much.This cakes explains me so well because it shows my passion for ballet and piano. I LOVE THE CAKE SO SO SO SO MUCH!!!! Thanks alot

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vivienne. I'm soooooo happy to see you comment here. I was curious about you while I was making your cake cause you are a young,talented artist.. Your family must be so proud of you pursuing your dream and your passion in such young age.. I'm very glad that you like the cake! Best of luck on everything you do.. Thank you so much,love.xoxo

      Delete