MyCupKates

Friday 9 November 2012

OCTONAUTS CAKE


OCTONAUTS CAKE
For Aidan's 6th Birthday

Vanilla cake with Strawberry Jam & Vanilla butter cream 
finished with dark chocolate ganache


When I just started cake decorating, 
Aidan's mum contacted me and asked me to make her son's 5th birthday cake (Poko cake)
and now, I'm posting about Aidan's 6th birthday cake! 
It always makes me feel so happy and motivated 
whenever I see my clients coming back for the next birthdays and events.


The bottom tiered cake has cute sea creatures 
because the Octonauts are happening under the sea.
I love  a cute little characters in the Octonauts and I made 4 figurines 
including Adian's favourite, the captain Barnacles!


Let's explore under the sea!


Happy 6th Birthday, Aidan. 
I hope you have a wonderful birthday party!




2 comments:

  1. Hi Just wondering how can I order this beautiful cake for my daughter's 4th Birthday.

    Thank you .

    Olivia
    my contact oliviaanotheremail@yahoo.com
    0432202349

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello, just wondering where do you locate? I am in melbourne Sth east suburb, looking for a baker that make the Octonaut bday cake like this one you've made.thanks

    ReplyDelete