MyCupKates

Wednesday 26 December 2012

CHRISTMAS CUPCAKES



Merry Christmas, everyone:D

Simple & Clean Design Celebrating Cupcakes for Christmas
Raspberry & white chocolate cupcakes.


I love what I do and feel great about it 
because I believe my cakes & cupcakes make someone's special moment extra special.
That's why I have to put my heart in all my work.
I'm so lucky to have such a lovely client
who has been my regular for about one and a half years. During the time,
I've been so grateful to be involved with her special days including her friends & family.


She gave me this beautiful Christmas gifts for our family this morning!
How lovely! I'm so grateful to have such amazing gifts and 
can't thank her & her boyfriend enough.
Thank you so much, guys.xx


I hope you all had great time :D


No comments:

Post a Comment