MyCupKates

Saturday 13 April 2013

Two Tiered Hoot themed Cake (Giggle and Hoot)



Lovely Hoot Cake

I made this cakes a few months ago for William's very 1st birthday.
I was so thankful for William's parents who came after such a long driving.


I'm so glad that Summer has passed. 
Hot weather & extreme heat have been a big trouble for working on fondant & ganache. 
I think lots of cake decorators would agree on it:D


My daughter has been obsessed with Dora, Peppa Pig and Hoot..etc
She LOVES cute TV characters so it makes me so nervous
 when I start making sugar figurines.
She knows she would get in troubles if she touches mommy's fondant so she just walks around my bench and check every move I make while I'm working on figurines.
It is quite funny to see my daughter being very careful about mommy's thing and staring at it a few steps away from my work bench.. I can see that she wants it so bad..lol 
(By the way, she is turning three this June.. She will love the Dora cake for her birthday..I've never had a chance to make her favourite TV character cake so this year,
 I decided to make the Dora cake. I can't wait!!)


Seeing my child being happy and smiling is the best feeling I've never experienced before.
I think all parents in the world feel the same..
That's why I'm so grateful to be a part of memorable moments of many parents
and their children by creating a special cake for only one person:D

Happy 1st Birthday, William.xx



3 comments:

  1. Hi, how much would this cake be just for the top half? It looks quite large as a two tier cake. I only need to feed about 25people but think this cake is gorgeous! My son would love it or the other hoot one you have on your fb page that was done for connah. Can you please also let me know the price of that one asap.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello

    Could you please let me know how much this cake would cost for 60-70 people? Please reply to amir.rahat at gmail dot com.

    regards
    Rahat

    ReplyDelete