MyCupKates

Monday 15 July 2013

Simple Flower & Mini Ribbon Cupcakes


Simply cute cupcakes in Pink theme
decorated with sugar flower toppers & mini ribbons

Red velvet/ chocolate/ lemon poppy seeds cupcakes


I was having a big sugar rush since I baked three different flavours 
and I have a few leftover cupcakes for myself.

I keep asking to myself, 'Just one bite to try out..
 at least I should check how well they are baked..'
However, I always end up eating a whole cupcake..

It's okay because it's only one cupcake but when I bake three different cakes?
Yes, I eat three cupcakes instead of one, non-stop 
and make a cup of coffee to enjoy the huge tea time with my daughter.

My life is so sweet.. Literally it sure is.


1 comment:

  1. i read your blog about cakes , cakes are very much good and outstanding Thanks for sharing such beautiful info about sweets and cakes , i think u will also share such type of info ,
    i am very happy to that your way of consideration is very much good , i liked it ,
    can u share again such type of info Cakes in Dubai also one of the best source for buy wedding cakes in all over the world.
    For Free cheap cakes and sweets click here

    ReplyDelete