MyCupKates

Wednesday 28 August 2013

Princess Doll Cakes




Happy 3rd & 4th Birthday,Chantelle & Veronique
in pastel pink & white theme

Vanilla cake with pink vanilla butter cream icing

I've had such a great time while working on these gorgeous barbie doll cakes.
It reminds me my childhood memories playing a barbie doll & having fun with it.
I'm so thankful for Cynthia who believe in me making cakes for her little girls 
despite of not having a chance to look at any sample photo.
Thanks a lot, Cynthia.

It was quite challenging for me to choose the dress design 
(based on client's request of course) because there are so many.
I actually spent over 2 hours looking at doll cakes on the internet.
 It's like the first love as it's my first doll cake!
You become sort of obsessed with it. :D


I'm very happy with the finish look.
Even my hubby seemed to be very impressed with the beauty of the barbie cakes.
He said, " Oh. it's quite cool.." 
It means 'very nice' :-)


                                        I hope Chantelle & Veronique have a big smile 
                              when they see the cakes and lots of fun on their birthday.
Happy Birthday,girls!



1 comment:

  1. Are you interested in baking?! Join the best Baking Classes in Chennai and do your cake which gives more happiness to you.
    Baking Classes in Chennai
    Baking Courses in Chennai
    Online Cake Delivery in Chennai

    ReplyDelete